"Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers"
Well, I wasn’t expecting this…
1. I like the way I can learn new things quickly. I have always been able to just read a bit about a subject and be able to act on it. I hope to soon do the same with blacksmithing and motorcycle repair.
2. I like my resilience in most any situation. I feel as though I must keep moving even when I really just want to give up. That has helped me when my on-going depression becomes a bit over-whelming.
3. I like how I’m not the same person I was 10 years ago. It took brain-trauma to do it, but I’m glad it happened. I’m much calmer and I treat the people I care about much better than before.
4. I like that I learned to have an open mind in spite of my upbringing. My strict and very fundamentalist parent taught me that everything that wasn’t binary or heterosexual was evil. Good thing free-will exists.
5. This is hard. Well, I like that I am more open emotionally. That nice little bang to the head helped me in that fashion as well. I am able to share how I feel more easily with the people I care about, something I wasn’t able to do before.
I guess I have to pick ten people now, huh. Have fun.